COVID – 19 UPDATE – April 2021
Following the latest government announcement, We will be opening our showrooms again on Monday 12th April. For more details about our showroom please click here.
The safety of our staff, customers, and suppliers is our top priority, which is why we have put the following safe course of action in place to adhere to the government guidelines.
DW’s COVID-19 Safe Operating Procedures
- As from Monday 12th April our showrooms will REOPEN to the public – with the rules on social contact applying.
- Our showrooms must only be visited alone or with household groups, Our smaller branches (Stafford road/Brick street) are following the guidelines of only allowing one family/household groups at a time into these showrooms.
- Appointments will not be necessary from Monday 12th April, however some customers may be asked to wait outside if on arrival customers are already present.
- We are still able to answer enquiries and provide quotes via phone and our website.
- Installations will continue as long as government guidelines are adhered to. Thorough risk assessments and procedure training for all office staff and installers on how to safely work in people’s homes, and in the workplace, have been carried out.
- We are taking careful steps towards being able to safely carry out installation work on people’s homes. When undertaking installation work, we will be strictly adhering to government guidance on safe working practices.
As we all adjust to the ‘normal life’ once again, we remain dedicated to helping the West Midlands community and we will make sure that no-one is forgotten. If you prefer no face to face contact we can still give you a quote via phone or email, carry out surveys, and conduct installations.
You can view the full official details on the latest lockdown restrictions click here.
View the official ‘Working safely during COVID-19 in other people’s homes’ guidance here
View The Glass & Glazing Federation – Safe Guide for Home Owners here
Ready to assist you with your next home improvement project
Please call us on 01902 661779 for a remote quote.
We are open:
9-5 Monday to Friday
We are available to help:
Call us: 01902 661 779
Email us: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.dwwindows.co.uk
To experience a virtual tour of our showrooms, find us on Facebook.
Many thanks for your patience
Myself, Claire, and our senior management team would like to thank all of our customers for remaining loyal to us during these uncertain times.