Why replace your windows?
- Simple and stylish – classic aesthetics
- Suitable for all homes
- Highly secure and energy efficient
- Available in many colours
- Easy to clean – say goodbye to hassle!
Sleek and stylish replacement windows across Wolverhampton, Birmingham & West Midlands
One of the most common factors that leads to window replacement is internal condensation or haze. This is usually caused when a room is underused, or rarely heated. This results in the surface temperature of the inner glass getting closer to outside temperatures.
Combined with poor ventilation, this means that water vapour generated elsewhere in the house can get trapped inside the glass. With the low temperature of the glass surface area, this allows condensation to start forming. If this internal haze occurs, it is a sign that window replacement may be needed, as the glazing is not working to its full potential.
New windows from DW
All of our products come with a 10-year guarantee for your peace of mind, however, you can expect our installations to last much longer. Here are some other signs to look out for that it may be time to replace your windows. If you are noticing any of these points, get in touch with us today.
- You hear a lot of outside noise
- You feel a draft, even when your windows are closed
- Window frames are soft, chipped or water damaged
- You have difficulty opening, closing, and locking windows
- You notice condensation build-up between glass layers or cracked window glass