Get inspired at our 3 double glazing showrooms near Wolverhampton
When it comes to visiting a showroom in the West Midlands, you’re spoilt for choice as we have 3 in the surrounding Wolverhampton area.
Meadow Lane double glazing showroom: Located in Bilston (between Dudley and Birmingham) our Meadow Lane double glazing showroom is just minutes away from the A4123. This makes it easily accessible for any homeowner across the West Midlands.
Brick Street double glazing showroom: Our Brick Street showroom is based in Sedgley, a convenient 10-minute drive from the centre of Dudley and about 15 minutes from Wolverhampton city centre.
Stafford Road double glazing showroom: Our Stafford Road double glazing showroom is conveniently located a short distance from the M54, making it perfectly placed for any homeowner in the West Midlands.
Get advice from expert double glazing installers
At our Wolverhampton double glazing showrooms, a full team of home improvement experts are on hand to answer any queries. Nothing is too trivial – ask about anything, from colour options to building regulations, and styles to configurations. Our experienced team has years of industry know-how knowledge to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
What home improvement products are on display?
- Woodgrain, Chartwell Green and Cream conservatories
- Fully furnished orangeries with lantern roofs and tiled roofs
- Contemporary high performing composite doors
- Full range of uPVC window choices including leaded styles and glazing options
- Furnished porches with various styles of entrance doors
- High quality Apeer Lumi window systems with seamless glazing
- Sliding patio, French and entrance doors – both incorporated into glazed extensions and as standalone products