Following the re-opening of our Coseley showroom on Saturday 16th May (appointment only, for now), we wanted to put your mind at ease that we are COVID-19 Secure. Paying close attention to the latest Government guidance, we have taken the following steps and measures to keep our staff and customers safe:
Five steps to safer working together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the DW Windows team
- We have cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk, e.g. disposable masks and gloves.
View our COVID-19 Secure Certification here
View the official ‘Working safely during COVID-19 in other people’s homes’ guidance here
View The Glass & Glazing Federation – Safe Guide for Home Owners here
Ready to assist you with your next home improvement project
Please call us on 01902 661779 to book a home visit or a showroom appointment.
We are open:
9-5 Monday to Friday
We are also working hard behind the scenes to prioritise the work that we had to postpone before lockdown, and process the orders promised to us during the closed period. Our installers and service department will be back up and running as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on this.
We are available to help:
Call us: 01902 661 779
Email us: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.dwwindows.co.uk
To experience a virtual tour of our showrooms, find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DWWindowsLtd
We can also provide virtual appointments via Zoom or Facetime, if required.
Many thanks for your patience
Myself, Claire and our senior management team would like to thank all of our customers for remaining loyal to us during these uncertain times.
#STAYINGSAFE #TRANSFORMINGHOMES #teamDW
Related post: 20% off for NHS & key workers in the West Midlands